Labels

Baby (1) Environment (1) graduation (1) Life (5) Moving (1)

Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer Weddings!









Love must be in the air this month! Not only did Mike and I celebrate out 1 year anniversary June 7th, but my cousin Steph married her love Matt last weekend and my friend Crystal is marrying her's this upcoming Saturday. What a month for weddings! I love weddings, the guests, the music, the food, the free drinks! Weddings bring people together, not just the bride and groom but families, friends, strangers. Oh how I loved my wedding, how I love being married to my sweetie pie! Every day with my husband makes me feel closer to him, every week we are more connected, and every year we share together will be a year filled with happiness because we are together! What an adventure this last year has been with my love! Moving to Pullman, moving back to California, starting graduate school, cooking for two people, getting adjusted to life as a married couple! Overall, this year has been incredible and amazing and I am so glad I was able to share it with my love. <3

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Very pretty wedding location!